Message from the President
We take great pride in serving the growing financial needs of
our friends and neighbors.
In 1912 we were created by local farmers and merchants who
joined together to serve their community.
100 years later, we are still locally owned and managed. We are
very proud of our legacy and strive to always continue this
tradition of service.